All In One prefabricated Insulation
Thermal insulation is needed in order to maintain process temperature conditions, reduce energy consumption, provide personnel protection from hot/cold equipment and to prevent condensation and icing on cold lines.
All In One offer the markets best thermal insulation performance.
All In One can be used for all insulation classes and for temperatures between 20’C to 230’C
All In One drastically reduces installation time by introducing a prefabricated insulation system where the whole insulation build-up is pre-fitted inside prefabricated sections of GRP.
Sections of GRP are supplied as half-shells with pre-fitted Oryza-Sil-650, and the whole system can therefore be installed in one step
The system is also made from non-metallic components
- Reduces installation time by approx. 60%
- Non-metallic insulation system, avoids cutting injuries
- Compatible with Benarx Preformed End Cap Gasket
- Fully tested and approved according to Norsok M-004
- Aging/cycling test to ISO 14944
- Vapor/water resistant
- Water repellent
- Reduced dust emissions due to prefabrication
Benarx All In One can be used for most insulation classes and for temperatures between 20’C to 230’C (GRP max 90’C exposure)
The product can be used in combination classes and is very beneficial on pipes with Heat Tracing cables due to its built in airgap between pipe and inner diameter of the product
All-In-One series drastically reduces installation time by introducing a prefabricated insulation system where the whole insulation build-up is pre-fitted inside prefabricated sections of GRP.
Sections of GRP are supplied as half-shells with pre-fitted Oryza-Sil-650, and the whole system can therefore be installed in one step – typically reducing the installation time by approx. 60%.
The system is also made from non-metallic components, which helps eliminate cut-injuries during work and risk of damaging the pipe-coating during installation.
The GRP is UV resistant and coated with Grey color paint system. other colors can be applied upon request also
All In One is very strong and durable after installation
The product has reduced dust emission due to prefabrication
· Available in several material grades: Oryza-Sil-650 / Pyrogel XT-E
· Available as: Pre-formed fittings (for bulk insulation og un-insulated GRP fittings see Thermal series or Weather protection series)
· Available without foil as default, but can also be fitted with alu-foil upon request
· Applicable for a variety of temperature ranges from 20’C to 230’C (GRP max 90’C surface exposure)
· Thoroughly tested and approved against all relevant NORSOK and ASTM C1728 standards.
· See technical product datasheets in the bottom of this page for detailed information.
Contact Benarxfirstname.lastname@example.org for receival of the latest version of the Installation Manual for Benarx All In One.
All In One requires standard insulator tools and equipment for installation. If you have never installed All In One before contact email@example.com for guidance on appropriate tools for your project.
- Hammer (Rubber)
- Vise grip (Plier)
- Marker pen
- Metric measure (3M)
- Knife (Mora)
- Sheet metal sheers
- Chaulking gun
- Inch ruler (2M)
- Stanley knife
- Tightening apparatus (B2A0)
- Locking plier 3/4" (Acme C2A6)
- Compasser metal
- Hand saw
- Pop riveter
Depending on the project’s specification there are many accessories used together with All In One.
- Z clips
- Benarx Steel straps
- Benarx Preformed End Cap Gasket
- Silicone sealant
- Benarx Steel Cladding
- GRP Cladding (cured or non cured)
- UV lamp (for curing)
- Benarx F Drain Plugs
- Benarx WUI Drain Detection Plug
- Pop rivets
- Dust mask (P2)
- Gloves (cut secure)
- Safety overall
- Safety eye wear
- Safety shoes
- Safety helmet
The fitting categories for All In One is:
- Elbow 90
- Elbow 45
- Elbow 90 (knee)
- T-piece 90
- T-piece 45
- Reducer eccentric
- Reducer centric
- Blind end termination
The packing of All In One is executed in such a way as to minimize space and dust emission. Fittings are wrapped in plastic foil and cleaned from dust before they are packaged and stacked.
Each article is marked by a label for easy identification on site. The label containing all needed information: description, dimensions and its quantity.
All In One can be ordered in our Ordering Portal or through you nearest Beerenberg sales representative. If you are ordering yourself through the portal, make sure that you have read and understood all the content and accompanying documents listed in point 1-8 before ordering. This includes but is not limited to:
· How the product works
· Which thickness and material type you need
· How to install the product
· Which tools are needed
· Which accessory materials are needed
· You have read and understood the technical datasheet for the product you would like to order
Beerenberg offer a range of support and services connected to All In One. Contact Beerenberg for an offer if you would like an offer or are in doubt about something related to All In One. The following services are offered as an optional service:
· Survey & Installation
· Supervision of installation using the customers own insulators
· Training and jig-testing for new insulators
· Design engineering and IPS work
· Thermal calculation of insulation thickness
· Benarx Steel cladding (alternative to GRP Cladding)
· Benarx Rivetless Cladding (alternative to GRP Cladding)
· Benarx Steel Boxes
· Benarx Steel straps
· Benarx WUI Drain Detection Plug
· Benarx Preformed End Cap Gasket