The Benarx Flexiroll XP is based on a reinforced fiber mat covered with intumescent epoxy material. On the outside, the Benarx Flexiroll XP is covered with a white flexible topcoat. The Flexiroll XP is delivered in rectangular sheets of 0.6 x 3 m size with thickness of 3, 6 or 9 mm. The Flexiroll is easy to cut to size and is fastened by stainless steel bands.
- Jet ﬁre-tested and certified according to OTI 95634
- Tested and certified for Hydrocarbon ﬁre according to EN 1363-2 Fire Resistance
- Tested and certified for explosion loads of 1.2 bar
- Life cycle test 4200 hours, simulating 15 years of lifetime
- Easy and time saving to install
- Can be installed in any weather conditions
- No HSE issues compared to wet applied epoxy