The prefabricated design consists of modules assembled with eccentric locks. This combination allows for a fast and easy installation, and disassembly where inspection and maintenance is required. Benarx Epoxy Box withstands Heavy mechanical impact and maintains its mechanical integrity of the system through its lifecycle. Benarx Epoxy Box is a versatile product that covers Acoustic combination classes, and can also be line with thermal insulation for thermal combination classes.
- Tested for HC-fire according to BS476-20 for up to 180 minutes
- Tested for UL1709 rapid rise hydrocarbon fire for up to 180 minutes
- Tested for jet-fire according to ISO 22899 for up to 180 minutes
- Tested for HHF jet-fire for up to 120 minutes
- Tested for blast resistance up to 1.2 bar
- Certified and type-approved by Lloyds Register
- Tested and certified for CSP (Cryogenic Spill Protection) for up to 60 minutes for both immersion-type and jet-type scenarios.
- Tested for acoustic noise reduction according to ISO 15665 for
class A, B and C (additional insulation required for class C)
- Prefabricated design eliminates application on site and reduces HSE risk
- High performance product thoroughly tested for explosion loads, ageing
and exposure to harsh environments and static discharge properties
- Low Life Cycle Cost, long life time, fast installation and easy removal