Cellular Glass XP
Benarx Cellular Glass XP provides fire, thermal and acoustic insulation for pipelines. The combined thermal insulation of the cellular glass material together with the intumescent epoxy-liner is designed to withstand the toughest hydrocarbon and jet fire scenarios.
Benarx Cellular Glass XP can be delivered with air-gap spacers inside which allows for excellent water drainage and CUI mitigation. In addition to fire-protection, the product also offers thermal insulation.
Benarx Cellular Glass XP can be used for Passive Fire Protection, Acoustic Insulation and is also designed to mitigate CUI (particularly when ordered with spacers). The product also insulates and can be used in combination classes with Thermal Insulation & Passive Fire Protection system.
Benarx Cellular Glass XP can be used without additional insulation on pipes with operating temperatures between -20’C and 120’C. Additional insulation thickness can be added inside for temperatures outside this temperature range. Contact Beerenberg for calculation of the thermal insulation thickness needed.
· Tested for HC-fire according to BS476-20 for up to 180 minutes
· Tested for jet-fire according to ISO 22899 for up to 180 minutes
· Tested for HHF Jet-fire for up to 30 minutes
· Certified and type-approved by Lloyds Register
· Slim and low weight prefabricated design
· High performance product tested for explosion loads
· Ageing and exposure to harsh environments
· Antistatic discharge properties
· Low Life Cycle Cost, long life time and fast installation time
· Can be delivered with non-metallic air-gap spacer design for mitigation of CUI on the pipe surface
· Proven track record
Contact Benarxemail@example.com for receival of the latest version of the Installation Manual for Benarx Cellular Glass XP.
Standard insulation toolboxes are required in order to install Benarx Cellular Glass XP. For a full list of the required tools, refer to Installation Manual for Benarx Cellular Glass XP.
Several accessory materials are needed in order to install Benarx Cellular Glass XP. Refer to Installation Manual for Benarx Cellular Glass XP for a full list of the required accessory materials.
· MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) Benarx Cellular Glass XP
Cellular Glass XP are delivered in pairs which are fitted around the pipe (One “qty” ordered = one pair of half shells)
· Straight Cellular Glass XP are delivered in 0.6 meter lengths. One “qty” = one pair of 0.6 meter long half-shells.
· Bends, T-pieces, reducers, end-caps and other special parts are not 0.6 meter long. One “qty” bend = one pair of bend halve shells. For detailed dimensions on these special parts see illustrations and sketches available during ordering in the e-Com portal.
Spare parts, accessory materials and tools are not included and must be ordered separately. Refer to the installation manual for details and guidance on this. If it’s the first time you order Cellular Glass XP and you are not familiar with the product, or if you are in doubt with respect to estimating the correct quantity to order; its strongly advised that you seek guidance from a Beerenberg representative.
Benarx Cellular Glass XP can be ordered through you nearest Beerenberg sales representative. If you are ordering yourself through the e-Com portal, make sure that you have read and understood all the content and accompanying documents listed in point 1-8 before ordering. This includes but is not limited to:
· How the product works
· How to install the product
· Which tools are needed
· Which accessory materials are needed
· How to determine the correct dimensions to order
· How to determine the correct qty to order
Beerenberg Services offer a range of support and services connected to Benarx Cellular Glass XP. Contact Beerenberg Services for an offer if you would like an offer or are in doubt about something related to Benarx Cellular Glass XP. The following services are offered as an optional service:
· Training of personnel for installation of Cellular Glass XP (site-tests)
· Surveying of pipelines for correct measurements of required dimensions
· Supervision of installation using the customers own insulators
· Engineering support
· Constructing MTO’s
· Clash testing
· Job planning and project management