Benarx F Drain Plug
The Benarx F Drain plug is a stainless steel drain pipe containing a fire expanding seal bush inside. The drain plug can be mounted in various types of insulation system by use of a stainless steel plate with fastening steel bands or by fastening it by the threaded washer and nut through the bottom of Benarx Epoxy Box or other insulation boxes/capsules.
- Jet and hydrocarbon ﬁre-rated, tested and certiﬁed up to one hours
- Made from SS 316 steel quality
- A product of the well proven Benarx F - series
- Consists of few parts, which improves durability
- Withstands extreme arctic climates
- High performance product, tested for explosion, age and static discharge